Due to the resignation of Raymond Nolder from his 3rd Ward Seat, at this time Monaca Council is searching for an individual to appoint to the vacant position. If you are interested in applying for consideration, you must submit a signed letter of interest and a resume to Borough Manager, Mario Leone, by no later than Friday, September 23rd at 4:00 p.m at the Monaca Borough Office.
All applicants who apply for the position must appear at the specially scheduled meeting at 6:00 p.m. on Tuesday, September 27th, for interviews by council. Failure to appear for this interview will result in candidates being disqualified for the seat. An individual will then be selected and appointed at the regularly scheduled 7:00 p.m. meeting.
- Must have resided in the 3rd ward, continuously for a period of at least one (1) year prior to September 1, 2016.
- Must sign an affidavit, in the presence of a notary public, swearing that he/she has resided in the 3rd Ward for a period of at least one (1) year prior to September 1, 2016.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a registered elector in the 3rd Ward of the Borough of Monaca
- Must sign an oath of office, if selected.
- Must not hold any other incompatible offices as set forth in applicable laws.